Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Giggles

Ok, So once again it's been awhile since my last post and I have been saving up my stories in the back of my mind for when I finally get chance to sit down and type... Unfortunatley I forget half of it now...

February 26. Kaydence's 2 month shots.
In a word, Excruciating.
My poor baby. She was really brave for the first one, she cried and then calmed right down and was okay. Until she got another shot in the other leg and then another... She screamed. And howled. And didn't stop for what seemed like hours to me. I was brave though, I almost cried before we even went into the clinic, but after that I managed to keep calm while they hurt my baby.. She didn't stop crying until I nursed her, and then she went to sleep and slept for like 6 hours. When she woke up I gave some Tylenol and she was fine. Played happily with her toys and acted as if nothing had happened. Brave girl.

February 27. My baby is AMAZING.
She was laying on her play mat and I watched her concenctrate really hard on a black and white ring, and then she reached out and grabbed it!!! I was so proud and excited I scared her a little when I shrieked with joy... But then she got very excited and kept grabbing on to the ring!!


March 9. She GIGGLED!
Oh My God she is SO Adorable!
I wasn't even do anything funny or exciting, actually I was just changing her diaper and talking to her when she got this big grin on her face and started making funny sounds and then she giggled! It was so awesome! It's days like these that make the long nights and crappy days so totally worth it :)

March 11. 3 Months 
I'm sure I was just amazed at how she was already 2 months, and now she's already 3 months?!? How did that happen? Anyway, it's here. She has graduated from a newborn to an infant. She's changing every day. I got more giggles today:) that was great. And for the first time ever she didn't cry when bath time was over. That was a blessing. She gets bored now, no more she sitting with the baby on your  lap. She needs to be doing something. Anything. She spends a couple hours a day playing with her toys. Grabbing things a lot more too, and kicking her feet like crazy. I am so glad I got that mat! It's a huge lifesaver. I think she is going to be a very busy kid judging by how busy she is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment