Monday, February 8, 2010

Look Who's Talking!

Ahh goo Ahh goo Ah Ah Ah.
This is Kaydence talking to her toys. She also says Ayakoo which I interpret to mean "I love you" (hey, I can pretend, right?) Today was a very vocal day for her. When she was happy at least. For some reason Miss Fussy Pants was super angry from like 4 till 7 and that was throughout 2 hours of eating. Sigh. Fussy baby + tired mommy does not a good combo make. We got through it though, now she is happily chewing on her sucky in her chair.

Our day started at 5:30 this morning (yippee). I could have slept in but being the paranoid mother that I am, I needed to make sure I didn't sleep too late so I could be at the clinic as soon as it opened. As it turned out, I still had to wait 40 minutes only to find out that Kaydence's eye goop is totally normal and I just need to wash it 4 or 5 times a day. What a relief though.

No comments:

Post a Comment