Friday, February 12, 2010

Where did the time go?

2 months. Gone. Just like that.
I'm sure it was last week that I was coming home from the hospital, wasn't it?
I feel like I'm missing it. Even though I'm awake 95% of the time through the long nights and lack of naps, it's like it is going by too quick for me to keep track of.
We're getting better though. My multitasking skills are pretty good now too, I can drive and hold a soother in her mouth at the same :) I can blog and make phone calls all at once as well..

Yesterday was Kaydence's 2 month check up (also her 2 month birthday!) Doctor said everything was very good! She's 10.94 Lbs, 58 cm long, and her head is 37 cm around. Which means she gained 2.14 Lbs and grew 4 cm in a month! Doctor said she might have clogged tear ducts because both her eyes are gooey now, but they are getting better.

We've started doing Infant massage classes which are pretty neat. The first class we learned how to massage legs. Kaydence loves this! She just relaxes and looks around all nice and calm.  At yesterday's class we learned how to massage the tummy. What a wat to move gas! It was funny because all the babies were farting a bunch... It's really good though because sometimes she gets gassy and it seems like she's in pain :(

The last few days have been really busy. It takes a long time to get anything done with a grumpy infant!
So today is our relax at home day.. Ha. Relax. Yeah right.. More like wait till baby falls asleep so I rush around and try and get this house back in order. Just like every other day that we are at home... On the plus side I've started downloading episodes of American Idol to watch while I'm nursing. I love that show and haven't watched it in years!

 
Kaydence at 2 Months old!!
Such a happy face

No comments:

Post a Comment